Thursday, November 30, 2006


Hi these are the l.o.'s I completed in the last 2 nights 1 0f Rainee and the other of Trinity. Today has been like Christmas here for me I got a lovely big box on the doorstep this morning from the lovely girls at Scrapbook Designs and they must have known I would use all my Chipboard Plain Janes flowers on Trins l.o. as they sent me some more yahoo. Also if you would like to drop by their blog for lots of lovely looking creations and great info it is http://scrapbookdesigns.wordpress.com/ they have just got new stock in and are so helpful even over the phone, I dont think I have ever asked about something they did not already know about. Well I guess you can tell these girls are my favs as I have spoken about them again today.
On the home front all is good, D.H. is off earning another dollar today and I am finding it quite nice around here just the kids and I, it has been great having him home but he is getting a bit past it and needs his space, he finds it really hard doing stuff with the kids hanging around trying to help him, go figure?? Now he knows what I go through but I think Mum's have a lot more patience, I think the neighbours would be welcoming the quiet too as his patience has been on zero tolerance for a while, poor kids!!! At the moment the girls are painting toenails a lovely blue, which was Trins present for getting her filling done, boy that was a drama but Praise the Lord it is now done and we hopefully dont have to go down that road anytime soon, so back to the toenails, they are looking just lush I can tell you and now the little stickers are being added on top, you have to love them I will take a pic when they have finished. Zay is zoned out in little red tractor land, he would just watch him all day however I think this 1 DVD is worn out, will have to hunt out some diff ones. Did anyone see Morning show with Kerrie Ann (hope thats how she spells it) this a.m. I was busy getting a morning Cappo when Trin yelled "quick Mum look at this" they had the Christmas pressies for kids review and wow what fantastic stuff they had. The little cars and bikes for toddlers up all motorised I would love to have some of them for Christmas morning, Zay was just in awe with his wows and ohs they had a little motorised lightning Maclean and wiggles soft bouncy car and motorbikes and monopoly with credit cards wow wish I was a kid again. Anyways better go and get some lunch happening and little tike to bed or he wont be up for getting Keelan from school. Have a good one.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers