Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well Done Damien!!!

Hi,

Well that was a great result in Idol, I so love Damien and his voice well I think it is magic, will be purchasing anything he has on offer with his music!! Jess was gorgeous as well but she is still young and I dont think that is the last we have seen of her.

So the day has been not to exciting on the home front, bit of a lazy Sunday, I did manage to work some more on some layouts so I will post them tomorrow so you can see. Zaylan is just coming to the interesting toddler stage where the personality is starting to bust out, he can say "dont know" now and he knows all the animal sounds, he has us in fits of laughter at the dinner table, I just went and covered him up and it is the face of an angel snuggled up in bed, just love them when they are asleep they look so angelic. He is a little dot snuggled up in his new race car bed, I just want him to slow down, he was a baby 1 minute and now he is turning into a little boy. Every Mother's ache I think to see her baby of the family growing up way too fast.

I started work on a canvas today, I am keen to get some photos of our family up on the wall and then I have to start a couple of Christmas presents, I just have to get myself organised which for me is not easy sometimes. However with Christmas tapping on the door, that should be all the motivation I need. Also need to do some travel ATC's for Scrapbook Designs swap due by 18th Dec. more creativity needed in this house this week.

Oh well that is it for tonight, will get some more pics happening tomorrow, brighten the old blog up again.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers