Thursday, November 16, 2006

Busy packing

Hello,
Been busy packing today getting all my stuff organised for STAMP CAMP tomorrow, last sleep YAY, can't wait to go away for a weekend of fun and creating and meeting new Ladies!! Had to create a card tonight in the middle of my mess, what to take and what not to take and you know I get the beautiful making memories totes for my Birthday but they just don't hold much stuff, I don't know what would be the best way to be organised for these retreats??? I thought I had the ultimate but NO it is all too small and what embellishments do you take?? Ribbons?? Sure as eggs the ones I need will be here at home waiting for me!!! Anyway I will have to make do, I have stamps and every colour stampin up pad so I am sure I could improvise if I really tried. lol. The fun part will be the clothes tomorrow, what fits seeing as since DH has been home and having AM and PM tea and the cakes or slices the old hips and waist have gone outwards again, oh darn back on the salads and water, I really dont need to be getting any larger!!!

So I will be reporting back in Sunday night hopefully if I manage to get some sleep on camp otherwise Monday I guess. Have a great weekend all and Thanks to you great Girls who have left me lovely comments, I really appreciate that!!

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace

Well it is 11.30 pm and all is quiet in the Pages house for the moment anyway Mikayla is sick again good old daycare germies runny nose and conjuntavitise (mind the spelling this hour of the night!!) Loved the slide show you are getting very technical and computer savvy I better get up to date with it all its amazing how quickly you fall behind with technology when you are out of it for a while.

I'm not going on my scrapping day on Saturday now all too hard, my room isn't set up yet all still in boxes and no desk to work off the office is full of boxes of trophies!! one day I will get organised and maybe I will become a priority in the household instead of down the end of the household chain(good old mother)

Well I better go and get some sleep getting a bit tired, hope you have a great weekend I am very jellous!! Love reading what you have all been up to on a daily basis and love the layouts.

hop Zay's fingers are better

Love

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers