Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hate Humidity

I do really hate humid Days and today has been a real energy sapping one. I think the Kids must sense when the Parents are low on energy and they decide to have an absolute shocker of a Day. The Girls started today at each others throats so I took Rainee shopping and Tim had the other 2. Funny thing when you take Kids shopping what ends up in your trolley. The little sweet tooth in Rainee was out in full force today and she was starving looking at the food. She demolished 2 muesli bars just in the car park while I unloaded the trolley. I can not work out how she is so a skinny mini, she loves chowing down lately. But you should have seen my trolley, it needed hungry boards, 1 old Man asked if I needed a motor on the trolley. lol. Others stopped just to see how my milk was hanging on right at the front of my trolley, these days I leave shopping till the last minute, I have never been like that, I was a once a week shopper but now pleaaaase do I have to shop at all. Anyway I stocked up so hopefully I will get by for a while.

This arvo I called into The Scrapbook Getaway and as usual new stock just begged me to buy it, a few things for a layout I want to do on Zaylan. So I printed this gorgeous photo out of him and looked closer and what is that from his nose SNOT, far out I need to erase it, pretty much has been the gastro or colds week about for my Kids this year. I don't know if it was the move from a Farm and fresh air to a coastal place but I hope the immunity steps up soon. So back to snot photo, I have had to find some others. bummer, not able to do all the digital cleanup yet. May have to make that my next learning adventure.

Anyway better go create while the Darlings are in bed and time is precious.
Thanks for stopping by.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers