Wednesday, November 29, 2006

mojo back

Hi,

Well I can honestly say that my mojo has come home!!! Thank goodness I was getting rather worried about the stuff I was producing and the lack of L.O. ideas running through my head, I scrapped up a storm to put L.O's in The Scrapbook Getaway, Tracey and Michelle's new store in town and was pleased with them all but I have to say that what I have done recently bar a couple have all disappointed me but last night the great power of creative inspiration swept back over me and today and tonight I have done 2 L.O.'s that I actually feel happy with so that is exciting stuff for me!!! Okay I know small things amuse small minds but hey sometimes you have to make good of the small stuff. lol. I really think these girls that are on multiple design teams and running the home front with Family and then creating up heavenly stuff all the time on their blogs are just so amazing, they are really talented girls as are my Girls at Scrapbook Designs, they never fail to produce top class work and are thinking 10 steps ahead of everyone all the time to keep everyone just coming at them for more. How exhausting it is thinking about it but truly you girls are just so awesome, take a bow!!!

Now onto the mundane home front, Hubby working the next few days I think so it is all back in my lap, up early with the kids, waking Zay up to go and pick up Keelan poor little man so hates that, today he was snuggling back in and shutting his eyes every time I woke him with "Zay come on babe we have to go pick up the kids", he let me carry him to the car and I dont think he came to till we got home again. He loves his beddy that boy, can't say I blame him. Something about my Boys, they have really lovely energies in their rooms and bed, I used to snuggle in Keelan's bed when he was away with his Dad for the weekend and I was missing him or had the saddies just to feel at peace and connected to him. I find now I will get the urge to go to Zay's room when I want some quiet time and I always feel heaps better for doing it, they have great energy!!!

I think as of Monday next week we will take the tent and camp at school till it finishes as we have to be there every Day for Kindy Graduation and school concert and Graduation mass and the list goes on and on not to mention Santa at the park on Thursday so they are certainly finishing up full on.

Well that is it for now.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers