Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Busy Busy

Well today has been hectic, we had a time frame to stay in all day just to get everything done and now I feel really exhausted lol. We dropped the 2 big kids at school and then dropped the 2 little ones to Grandma and Grandpa and then shopped flat out, getting Christmas presents for our kids and Nieces and Nephews and the Grandparents, I hoped to have it all finished but we ran out of steam and time but it is nearly all done!!! The expense this time of the year is huge but I will have to go back to the way I used to do it and shop for Christmas through the year, we did get some good bargains but for our Kids, Big W started a toy sale at 2pm and we went through the checkout on the knocker!! Some days you just get lucky hey!!

Rainee had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa, Zay on the other hand would not let our legs go and just wanted major cuddles so I guess he was ready for home!! Rainee loves older people, she would spend weeks with them be it my Parents or Tim's or my Dad's sister, she just loves how they have so much time for her!! I wish I had more time for her but it just gets so hectic sometimes, with a rush to be here and there and appointments and food shopping, I can see why she cherishes the time with them though, I can remember being the same and they spoil you, just make you feel so special. It is funny though how jelly can taste so different when your Nana makes it for you!! So my Kids are hanging for the school holidays just to go and stay with Nana, they are fighting over who is going with who and when, oh my head hurts trying to deal with it all, lol, thank goodness Zay does not understand what all that is about just yet or poor Mum and Dad would have all 4 bickering over them although Zay is very connected to Grandad, he just wont let him go and I am sure if I took his bag packed and he was guaranteed a week of just Grandad with a bit of Nana thrown in, he would not knock it back. Oh far out I feel like I am rambling, just flowing along with this dribble.lol.
Well will leave it there.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers