Saturday, November 04, 2006

pictures





Rainee who recently turned 4 and spent the day as a ballerina, she had a blast.
My big boy Keelan who is 10. He has grown into the most gorgeous person. We find him a great mate, he helps with the younger siblings and is a constant help to Tim and myself. He has the most beautiful nature, I hope he never changes. The other is of my Neice Dakota Mae who is just gorgeous. Hope you enjoy these, the layouts look better IRL with all the doodling and kindy glitz, I am loving playing with the kindy glitz and pens at the moment. Hope my photo posting gets better, feel free to add any tips to help me.

Thanks for looking
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Love the pages they are gorgeous and capture the personalities and uniqueness of the kids. What a gorgeous page on our little angel. Love it and will enjoy reading up on what is going on in your day.

All our love and support

Kim, Brad & girls


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers