Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rain again

Well it is raining again!! This weather has some issues with us at the moment, it is going crazy all around Australia. On the homefront not a lot, accomplished a large pile of ironing today, most of it mine so I cant complain, D.H. has gone to work for a couple of days putting up patios in the glorious rain, he will come home drenched in his shorts and tee, poor darl and I only just put the solar hart on so it better heat up quick!! Had to take 3 kidlets in my little car again today to pick up Keelan, have not had that job for ages and my ears and head were ringing by the time we got home, Keelan was bashing it out to me in the front about a cricket match at school and the 3 in the back were pulling hair and screaming and laughing and it was raining mixed in with that, so I blew my stack and they shut it real quick, no wonder my poor old nerves are frayed, was not looking forward to going back to these trips, hoped Hubby could be home till the end of school year but not so for the next couple of days. Bummer!!! I think we should build a house with a lock down room for me when the kids start the noisy times, my scrap room does not have a door so it flows in here just as much as if I was near them!!!

Keelan is getting tired and low on energy he told me today and he really is ready for the long Christmas break, even a day off yesterday has not recharged him!! Mind you I think 2 weeks at a deserted island wouldnt even replenish me at the moment!!lol. It sure has been some kind of year.

A quick note to my Bro Brad, hope you get better soon, I know you could also do with a huge holiday and pampering!!! And also to my darling kindred spirit Jen, hope you bounce onwards and upwards soon my gorgeous Friend, wish I was around the corner for some bubbly uplift together!!! I know if I come visit with the tribe wouldn't that lift your spirits???? Don't panic, I wouldnt do that to you!!

Well that is it for today, must go and get more cleaning up done before D.H. comes in the door and has heart failure!!

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house is quiet and I have had a chance to catch up on your day, rain isn't it wierd weather it really makes you wonder what is going on.

Mikayla had her dancing windup/party this afternoon she has become very shy and self aware it must be the age but she had a ball with all the kids she loves the attention of the older girls in the dancing school they seem to take her under their wings.
Well Brad is still sick can't shake the infection I had him back at the doctor today and he is on another course of antibiotics as they are now querying nemonia (not sure on the spelling)!! He can't go back to work until Friday that is if he is better the doctor a bit concerned, on a brighter note his new employers are being so understanding and want him to get over it they really treasure him as an employee which takes a load off Brads mind.

Well you will be pleased to know we have cut the apron strings and umbilicol cords with the girls and we are flying solo in the bedroom, it has only taken nearly 3 years. I must admit the room is looking very bare.LOL!!
Mikayla had a good first night in her room, Brad is helping room her in and is spending his 2nd night in there with her and Dakota has sleep alnight last night in her cot in her room but I didn't expect a hassle from her she is a perfectly content little girl.

Well I am going to retire for the night in my room all by myself

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers