Wednesday, November 15, 2006

quick toddlers

Today as I was doing the lovely housework (not) my Darling toddler came back from taking his Bro and Sis to school and needed his nappy changed. I had just set up the ironing board and put the clothes all on his change table when Tim and Zay came into the room to change him. While we tryed to clear the ironing pile off the change table, Zay decided to check out the iron and ssssssssizzle went his fingers, Oh boy he was very upset as you would be with a burn, but it happened so quick and we did not see him actually do it so it took a while to understand why he was so upset. He finally made it clear to us it was his fingers so as the dirty exposed I grabbed a cold flannel and tryed to comfort him. It took him a couple of hours and some panadol to settle down and lots of loving from Mum. Poor little darling has a blister on his finger now. Boy they are quick!!!! Anyhow he was fine this afternoon and now he really does understand what burnies means.

I have been creating, the layout about the flowers turned out to be crap, I am too ashamed to post it, had a bad creation I cant believe it. Never mind build a bridge and get over it as the lovely Mel would say. Since then I have done some ATC's for stamp camp and a card and thankfully they have turned out fine, I was nearly ready to sell all this scrap stuff after the last layout as I think my talent is in my boots, especially when I look at the stuff these other talented girls can create one after the other, if only I had a sparkle of that talent!!!! I WISH. At least what I do create is liked by the Family so I guess seeing as it is about them I have to accept that. I just hope before I die I can find what is it that I rock at, do you know what I mean?? I dont think I have shone in anything I have done so far in life, just Mrs Average plodding along trying to milk the brain cells of all they have!!!(unfortunately it is not enough) lol.

Well on that note better fly and get something else done.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers