Sunday, November 05, 2006

Raining in Busselton




This is a page I worked on last night of my Eldest Daughter Trinity. She is so into nature, from collecting bugs and frogs to picking flowers and anything connected to the garden and outside really. She is a real sweetie. The colours look so much better IRL as I am still having trouble getting the photo to show the real colours of the page.

Today it is raining in our beautiful coastal town of Busselton, whats is up with this weather?? Due to the rain the Kids are stuck inside and they are not being on their best behaviour today let me tell you. Rainee has had 4 y.o. screaming matches this morning and Trinity shut the bedroom door which had Zaylan's head connected to it so he is sporting a nice swollen eyebrow, pretty much a normal day here really, the Girls have been told numerous times to get dressed, clean teeth, make and clean up their room but no they have to stress Mum and Dad out and muck up till someone gets hurt. So we have moved through that drama and now they are into eating up a storm and won't stay out of the fridge or pantry. I see why we
Scrapbook as it makes us dwell on the positives of the Children and find really nice things to say about them even when they have nearly sent us mental all day. Divine little inventions sent to send Mum and Dad mental!!! Anyway thankfully every day is not a rainy day and that these dreaded colds the Kids get at Daycare and bring home to Mum are not around for tooooooo long. Kids you gotta love em!!! Apart from that I am going to clean my Scrap room today, it is in such disorder that I really can't talk to the kids about their room when they see what I am creating in. HMmmmm my Mum would be having kittens herself. So I will go and get on with more cleaning, I thought Sunday was the day of rest, well never in this household.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers