Saturday, November 04, 2006

My first post

Today is my first post, I have wanted a blog for so long and today as I am sick, I am allowing myself this time to get it set up. I will have to learn about getting my Scrapbooking pages onto here but in time that will come. I am on a design team for Scrapbook Getaway which is a new shop, the opening was last Friday and now my work is up in the shop with 4 Kids I have plenty to scrapbook and usually too little time to do it, but my Hubby is great, he is used to me sitting up till Midnight scrapping or making ATC's or cards.

I will keep this post short as I need to now spend more time working out how to get some work posted here and make this a little more exciting.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers