Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blown away


Today has been great!!! I have been busy with a lot of Monday's jobs today seeing as I had a huge washing pile yesterday but I have achieved heaps, I have got the old cooking bug back and made Apple and Sultana Muffins and good old fav Family Chocolate Cake, it's such a goodie and makes a small baking tin size cake so you can freeze half if the Kids don't eat it 1st and we are having Roast Lamb for tea and cauli cheese yum oh. But amid all my domestic duties my darling Daughters did the most wonderful thing which they usually do once a week but Today it really made me stop and notice, I walked into the kitchen with my beautiful clean sparkling bench and there on top was the flowers in the photo above, at first I was ready to carry on about the drips of water left everywhere as by now the kids had dispersed to other rooms, but I stopped and looked and wondered why they did this every week and thought they are showing they Love me. So I went and found Trinity and asked her why did she bring the flowers in and who did she pick them for? Her answer "I picked them for you Mummy" why did you pick them for me Trini? "To show you I love you Mummy" WOW BLOWN AWAY. So all the Day I spend cooking them cakes because I Love them and clean the house for them because I love them, they are doing something for me because they love me!!! Sometimes the most simple things just have the biggest impact. I am proud of these Girls, they rock!!! So I had to go and take a photo of them in the sandpit so I can of course scrap a page about this little token of love. They have made my DAY!! So apart from that not a lot else happening, will get to create tonight, tummy is feeling much better, got over throwing a sad, whatever it was sad about I do not know but it better stay away. Bring on the love and throw the sads away, lol. Well better go and grab D.H. for a coffee and try out this choc cake, the Kids are fanging for it.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace
Sorry I haven't replied before, busy as always. I don't know where you find the time for all these entries along with scrapbooking and photo shoots and now the slide show. As you noticed we never made that weekend down to Busselton, with six weekends free between sport it ended up with none free with this, that and the other. Now into teeball and Shane has just been selected for states, which takes up the summer holidays!!! Hey, what we do for our children! Like you say, the moments they pick us flowers, means the world. The boys did the same thing on Sunday. Great to see you got to catch up with all your family on the weekend, even if it was a fair hike. I'm sure it was well worth the drive. Hi to all the Pages. When are we going to see you and Tim in the scrapbooking pictures??? I dare say you guys are glad to be off the land now, especially with the locusts about and following the droughts. You wonder what is happening in the world, watching the TV tonight and they have snow in Melbourne at this time of the year!!! Crazy. Take care and love to you all. I love all the pictures and smiles galore. Keep it up.

Sue, Dave, Shane & Blake xoxoxox


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers