Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend away

Well it has been a rather full on weekend but so lovely to get away. We stayed in Perth Friday night at Mum and Dad's and then on Saturday morning packed up again and drove to Three Springs. We had a picnic lunch at the park in Moora and let the Kids have a car break etc. The flies but far out, the little black bushy flies are in heaven there at the moment. You had to watch you only ate your roll as they tried to enter your mouth with it!! Oh the fun of the bush!! Can say I don't really miss living in remote places and being out on the land. Then we finished the rest of the trip, we stayed in Carnamah at the caravan park in a chalet which was nice. We got unpacked and had a cuppa and then it was flat out time to get ready for the 5pm Christening and as usual we turn up last!! Time just gets away with us, 6 of us getting ready to go somewhere and suddenly we are in the car racing to make it on time. hmmm. Anyway it was a lovely Christening and the Children were well behaved as at that time of night they are usually going mad. We went back to my Bro and SIL's house for a lovely tea and then Jamie showed us their shop before we left, they have the local IGA up there and have done heaps of work cleaning and fixing it all up, they have made it something it looks great. It has been over a year since my Mum and Dad and Brothers and Families and us have been together and we have planned a Family BBQ in December in Perth so the Kids can see each other again and we can get lots of photos of us all.
Sunday was a huge drive home, I drove half way home and then handed it over to Tim, and then I thought I might get some shut eye but no the Kids had other ideas, by then they were so over the car trip, over 6 hours in the car, I spent the rest of the trip trying to get Rainee and Zaylan to sleep and Trinity and Keelan to be quiet. We picked the Dog up at Eaton and had a break and then finally got home at around 5pm. So the washing machine has not stopped since. Tim has gone on a School excursion today with Keelan, such a good Dad he is and I am glad it is him and not me as my stomach has been upset since we got home yesterday and feels so sore today, don't know what my intestines are up to at the moment. I just would like to have a week that I stayed well, must be time for me to get a check up done on this old body and see what it is up to. So miss seeing our Homeopath in Denmark she rocked!!!!

I am counting down the sleeps till Stamp Camp this Weekend, can't wait to spend time with gorgeous Melissa and Mum and have some creating time in some wonderful company instead of the radio in the background, it feels like so long ago when we had Art shack retreat with Scrapbook Designs which was awesome, I have been busting to be spoilt and have some Me time since.

This week I will have to get busy getting some ATC's for camp ready and see if I can create 2 cards to take to share with the other Ladies, will see how time goes. Well sorry for the long boring post, Thankyou for taking the time to stop by.

Take care
Tracey.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers