Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hi

Hello
Well yesterday was huge but mission accomplished so very proud of the sparkling house, in time for a visit from the In laws today for (lunch), nibblies, wine, BBQ and way too much food but it was all yum and all good till Zay decided to choke and loose all the contents of his stomach with it, poor MIL was sitting next to him but hey gotta love her she merrily kept eating while Tim caught the contents in a cup while I ran around like a nit in a fit trying to find something quick but you know the score when you hurry you really dont achieve it any faster!!! So I ran a bath and Tim got the mop and the clean up mission began all the while MIL was still trying to finish her lunch, lol, got to love her nothing fazes her!!!

Apart from the Girls having giggle fits and wrestles while us 4 adults shouted over them it was all pretty much the norm!! I asked MIL if her kids behaved like my kids when she was trying to talk to people all those year ago (secretly doubting that shock our generation would behave so bad) and she blew my belief out of the water with" PLEASE of course he did, they are just being Children, let them go they are fine, they have to let off steam sometime". Well pick my jaw up off the floor, how wonderful to come across someone her age who does not get annoyed with the Children being themselves, you see I have come across a lot of the older generation who seem to be so critical about how our Children behave so I get uptight with the kids when they are not on best behaviour, I can see we will have the best Christmas with In laws this year as they are so relaxed around the Children and nothing fazes them. So it was a perfect day really. I did a double layout last night but will post it tomorrow.
Well hope you are having a good weekend and if you are reading this Thankyou for stopping by.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers