Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some creations.






I have finally got some pics to show of 3 l.o.'s I created on the weekend, still not happy with the quality of the photos to get them posted here but for now it will have to do!! The first is 2 cards I made, the 1st was a workshop one and the second I created with my stampin up stuff, they turned out really nice, much better than the pic shows. The next l.o. is Rainee and I made the background paper also with the stampin up stamps, did not want to put too much on as I really like the background paper. The next 2 are Mikayla Marie, my gorgeous neice, she is the hardest kidlet to get a pic of so I named it camera shy as my brother had to hold her still so I could capture her, love this little chicklet to bits, don't see enough of her, she loves spending time with my girls and they love being with her also, even Zaylan says moo moo, (nickname) when he sees her pic. Last but not least is Cheeky boy, Zay. I journalled about how he is also hard to get a pic as when he sees the camera he runs at you saying "CHEEEEESSSE"
and you end up with lots of blurry photos before you get some good ones.

I have some more cards which I will get on here soon, I need to pull my finger out with getting some photos on paper but as the pile is not getting any smaller, some ladies on the weekend made some 6x6 albums up in no time so I may have to do some of them but I also just got some 8x8 albums so I am really keen to do more that size. I am finding lately I dont like to put a lot on the pages so to make them smaller would be better, will have to get some opinions when I give them a go.

A big Thankyou to you girls who drop by and leave a comment, it is lovely to have your input, I do really enjoy reading what you have to say and value it. With so many talented ladies out there I am just a little fish recording moments for my Family so I hope no one thinks I am doing this to brag about what I do, I love having a blog as it records things for me and I am able to share it with those who care to drop by.

Apart from that the girls have had a day of turning the games room upside down and laughing and playing too loud until someone got hurt, just the norm really, Zaylan went out the gate this a.m. after the dog and was found wandering around next door by the Police Sarge who lives next to them, the girls as well had gone to get the dog so he bought them back oopppps, Tim has now got a combination lock for the gate so now the dog and kids can not get out the gate!!!! Mind you it is Zay who lets her out but they have been warned about going out the front!!! Lucky we dont live on a highway but the Sarge was worried Zay may have gone down the end of the street and through the bushes onto the main road. So if they get out now there will be hell to pay!!!! I think I will be going to beach with them every morning in the holidays to burn off some steam just to get a bit of peace in the P.M. otherwise they are going to drive me insane, lol
they just have days like today where they dont let up on each other and making a mess and mischief all day and by this time of day it is certainly getting under my skin!!!

Anyway I must go and do some domestics, get tea and all that joy will be starting soon.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trace

It is late again and it seems to be the only time I get a chance to look at your blog. Loved the work you and your mum did over the weekend, you mum showed me all of her creations loved the tin and the cards they turned out fabulous. Camera shy is very true about our little moo moo, tonight we had her dress rehersal for her first dancing concert which is tomorrow night and like usual the mums in her group wanted a photo of the girls in costume and Mikayla did not want a part of it she prefers to stand behind the camera and see the after shots of everyone else. She definatley has a mind of her own. The girls spend a couple of hours with nana and grandad this moring whilst I dashed over to the travel agent to finalise our spur of the moment family getaway. brad can't wait we are off to Melbourne and Warnammbool for 5 days with the girls for some quality family time and a big birthday treat for Brad. Hope I get a great pressie like this for my 30th in April!!

Well better be off to bed as we have a big day tomorrow and night with our princesses concert - they grow up too fast.
We are off to Wagin for the day on Sunday to pick up the caravan we may see you there.

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers