Monday, November 20, 2006

Great weekend

Hello, I am exhausted but I have had the greatest weekend. I have learnt lots, achieved lots and met some really lovely Ladies, the food was lovely healthy and wholesome and the projects we did were out of this world. I will post some pics tomorrow. Tim did a wonderful job with the Kids on the weekend, cooking and looking after them and then cooked tea for us last night so that was really lovely. He is the best Hubby I could ever ask for!! The kids just could not get enough of me when I got home so I spent plenty of time with them hearing about their weekend and having hundreds of hugs.

Had a wonderful time with Mum, Melissa and Ellen, such wonderful ladies to be inspired with. We covered a tin and made plenty of cards with some techniques I have never used before and Mum well she blew me away doing lots she has never done before, she got right into it and made some lovely things. We have all come home exhausted and after a busy day today I am really feeling tired tonight. Kaye did the best camp and she is such a relaxed lady which made us all feel really at ease.
I would also like to congratulate Richelle and Mark who are expecting number 4 in June 07, how exciting guys but after having our last 2 born around the same time I will not be joining you on this one, we are not extending this family anymore, I can enjoy other babies and hand them back. Zay has gone into his bed last week, no more cot in this household so that is the end of the baby era here. He is doing great with his bed and even his day sleeps are still happening, he does perform a bit, but once I shut his door he knows its sleep time, hope he keeps up the sleeps for a while longer otherwise he will get too tired and ratty.

Well thats it from me, will get some pics up tomorrow.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers