Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mums and vomit!!!

Well today has been eventful as usual, had an early hair appointment and enjoyed every minute of being pampered and having a cappo in the process and then shopping and home, unpack it, have lunch and then Rainee and I went ripping around town trying to find things I used on the stamp/scrap weekend but no you wont find it in this town boy I may as well be speaking another language so I have walked the old legs off to no avail, that is 2 towns in the South West I have tried now, how bloody hard is it to get a jar of mixed gold leaf shavings????? I will have to wait till I hit Perth obviously and then I might not seem to be such an alien!! lol.
The Girls had late hair appointments for a trim and in the midst of running around Rainee got a belly ache and got unwell, we picked Keelan up flew into town finished off the last of my "milk run " and then dropped him at scrapping and came home to get Trin and Rainee seemed ok so back in the car and into town and made the appointment by a minute over, so all is going well getting their hair done at the same time by different girls, Rainee had my hairdresser and she is standing there getting the back cut and then the side and then she got asked to turn around and next minute she is in my lap and would not budge or say a thing what was wrong UNTILLLLL burp and spew up it came in my handbag over the cape and that was the only thing I could hold it in as Taryn ran to get a bucket but came back with towels and it was still all coming up I think everyone in the hairdresser just froze in time and looked on in disbelief and the smell well dont go there so Taryn said quick lift her up to the basin so as I take the cape off I pour spew onto my foot and shoe oh it just got worse, the girls really didnt know what to do, the young juniors have obviously never seen spew before and all stared dumbfounded, apparently that was a 1st for the salon and it had to be my child anyway she felt better after getting rid of it all and I mopped and cleaned up the salon and I hope the smell has gone, I think next time I need to book her in they will be booked out. Poor chick she managed to get her hair finished and we had to duck into the grocery store before I came home and no-one stood close to us for long I can assure you!!! Then she wanted an icecream before we left the shopping centre she bounced back quick but I think my pride will be gone for a while before I go back there!!! Kids you gotta love em.

Tomorrow for me is Hard core cleaning in this house:
I am going to expose and scrub every crack,
suck up every loose fibre,
dust all the hard wood,
polish all the knobs,
bare every germ and kill him,
get everything clean and naked
and have this house looking clean and pristine while the kidlets are at day care!! Believe me it needs it, I just need to feel it bare of bugs and clean as a whistle. Well that is my bit of wit to leave you with. Have a good one tomorrow.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers