Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Calm Day today

Hi all, Today has been a much better day on the home front which is great for Tim and I. 2 at school today and 2 home and no 4 year old tantrums today, divine!! I have created these 2 layouts the last 2 nights, I am usually not a frog person but I cut the frogs out of pp and they are cute. And Zaylan well he is a Darling, such an easy Baby and still really no trouble, some days touches of the Terrible two's are present but on the whole he is my Angel. Still sleeps 2-3 hours a Day and gets up so happy and cuddly, Love him to pieces. Then tonight I have done this layout of Rainee, just had this layout in my head all day and it was so quick and easy, the idea is the hardest to come up with but once it is there you can go with it, just wonder why the layouts look so much better in the head then when I get them on paper!! And I had to go with a little glitter, just couldn't do a Girlie layout without the glam. This ballerina costume drew out another side of Rainee, I have never seen her so out there and she owned her Birthday from start to finish, it was her party and no-one was going to muck up her day, she made fun out of not much at all, bless her. The great thing about Rainee is that the last 2 Birthday's I have asked her what was the best thing about her special day and she has replied both times "blowing out my candles", she just thinks that is so amazing. How wonderful to hear that response and it is not about the presents to her. She just loves us all to be there for her on her special day and sing Happy Birthday so she can blow out her candles. I think we forget sometimes with Children it is the simple things that mean the world to them and Family and Love. Well on that note I will finish and go and get some shut eye, off to the torture chamber tomorrow (waxing), oh the pain and punishment we suffer to have smooth legs!!! Have a great day!


Take care

Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Miss Trace!!
Oh my goodness, how can beautiful Zaylan be so big already!! He was such a cutie when he was a little bub, but of course is even more cuter as a toddler!
Love your layouts! Thanks for sharing them...so nice to see what your up to. We miss seeing you on your visits to the store! Maybe Bussleton needs a Scrapbook Designs store...hmmm.. Lots of love for now Elaine, Kelly and girls @ Scrapbook Designs Albany WA


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers