Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yucky Sucky Saturday

Hi,
Well today is not the best day. D.H. got out of bed the wrong side and is in the worst weirdest mood, like he would like us all to drop off the face of the earth today kind of mood. Trin had a Birthday party to go to this a.m. and they asked her to have a sleep over so we picked her up and bought her home for a rest and D.H. has just gone to drop her off, she has asked every 10 mins when it is time to go to Lily's pool and Keelan has a friend over for a sleep over so 5 kids has now become 4 again!!! I have had the rants due to D.H. niggling me till I keep exploding so now Keelan's mate keeps looking at me sideways like I am the she devil!! I would love to just curl up in a ball and go to sleep and maybe tomorrow we might wake under a different cloud!! Even Zay is a grump bum from his arvo sleep so I think this mood must be going through everyone!! Lucky Trin, Rainee and I might go and have a sleep over somewhere if the males keep this mood up!! I went in the bedroom to take 5 this arvo after grumpy male made horrid comment and Rainee came in a laid next to me and said "Dont worry Mummy, Daddy is just yucky isnt hey" and then he came in and she told him to "Get out, your yucky, Mum and I want some Peace" out of the mouth of a 4 year old. lol. But she soon had us laughing big time as she got on a role for about 15 mins, trying to push him off the bed and saying the funniest of things. She is a Darl then we sat and read books for 5 mins and then she was ready to move on. Love you Rains you are such a little honey!!! Had a bit more of a clean up in scrap room as it was a horrid mess, so it looks much better till another parcel arrives at the door and I have to find room for more!!! Anyway better go and do something else, don't know what but Father grumps will be back any minute so I better look busy!! Oh men can't live with them can't live without them, tomorrow better be better!!!!!!
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers