Tuesday, December 12, 2006

non pro photo shoot

Hi
This is one of the best photos I managed to get out of about 25, I basically sat and clicked my head off just to hopefully get 1 that they all looked half decent, this is my Mum and Dad's 9 grandchildren, 4 of them are mine but they all did well to sit and try for that amount of time and it must have been a laugh for them as the adults behind the 2 trying to take photos did everything in their power to get them to look and smile probably why some of the kidlets have puzzled looks on their faces wondering what the hell was wrong with adults acting fools. lol. anyway we have finally got them altogether and they did remarkably well, no sookie la la's.
At the moment I am nursing a very blistered shoulder area, the worst I have been burnt, I did not realise my top was so low cut at the back and therefore our lovely couple of hours at the beach was Tracey on a spit cooking away so quietly and now I have monster blisters ouch.. I think our sun has got a lot more sting these days from when I was growing up, thank goodness the kidlets were slip slop slapped. I want olive skin in my next life, bugger the fair white skin!!! I did a little more Christmas shopping today, cross another off my list, getting their but I want to be finished by Friday. Tim will be unemployed again by Christmas so he will be back to looking for work, hopefully something decent with good hours, tonight he didnt get home until 7.15pm and he left a 7am this morn. Shame we arent like birds really we could survive without the supermarket and all live in trees. lol. Better go I am starting to waffle will put another l.o. up tomorrow.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers