Sunday, December 31, 2006

Have a safe and Happy New Year.



Hi

Not keeping my blog very updated ATM, I am in lazy holiday mode well and truly, even having a little nana nap in the arvo on some days, which is not usually me, as of next week I would like some of my energy to return if possible or I may be forced to stay this way. lol. how terrible that would be!!! Above are some photos of D.H. and myself at the Bootleg brewery in Margaret River on Thursday, we decided to get the kids out of the house and spend some time out and about but really they just dont want to be away from home ATM, santa gave them a huge round trampoline and they spend most days in and out jumping on that and riding their new bikes so they just complain when we try to go out, so we will save a tha money and stay home!! We had lunch at the brewery which was packed and then went to the Chocolate factory which was also packed and then to Yahava coffee for some fresh beans and a takeaway coffee as it was not worth the whinge to get the kids out of the car again. It as a warm day though and I don't really blame them. I was glad to get home. The other photo is Zay having a cheers and Rainee.

I went to the shops this morning and it is insane, I think I will just stay home till the kids go back to school, honestly I dont think I could handle big City life as the influx of holiday makers into our town is more than enough for me to cope with. The girl at the checkout said it is busier now than Christmas, she said the checkouts had them waiting 8 deep yesterday, shesh!!

Anyway we are having a quiet New Years tonight, just a barbie with us and the kids. Tim is busy doing more work on his bar, hopefully this week he will get the mini orb on. I am going on a major diet after New Year and before the kids go back to school. I think my energy might return then. I have completed 4 layouts in the last couple of days will share later.

Hope you all have a great New Year's celebration and all the best for 2007.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers