Monday, December 04, 2006

Migraine Monday

Hi

Started this morning with a migraine, stumbled out of bed and found the anagraine took 2 and went back to bed but couldn't even lay as the top of my head was lifting off so I had a shower and then waited for the pills to work, by then the Kids had started to arise so I started getting breakfast and organising them as it started to subside, 4 more days of getting organised for school, thank goodness, I can't wait to get rid of this morning ritual till next year. Anyway the day has continued with all the sheets changing and so on and so forth, no rest for the wicked even the wicked who get migraines so it would seem!! lol.

I have changed my set up for comments as a few of you have had trouble posting your comments so I hope now it might be easier. Please let me know if it isn't. Other than that not much else exciting happening so will leave it at that.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Trace

Just a quick one tonight as our household is having a hard time adjusting to daylight savings and the girls just don't want to go to bed so Brad & I are exhausted.

Do you know much about TLC scrapbooking products seen them on ebay and not sure what they were like.

Well hope all is well in Busselton and we look forward to seeing you all over the weekend.

Luv

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers