Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back again

Hi
It has been a while, my computer has not been able to connect to the internet since Thursday last week so I have been in the real world for a while. Lots going on as with most of us this time of year. We had another weekend in Perth and Keelan did his Tae kwon do grading on Saturday, it was stinking hot and it was in a big shed with only ceiling fans on low, poor things not only did they have stress and nerves of grading the stinking heat had them dropping like flies. No matter how much water they had they still fainted and 1 boy was so sick he had to go to hospital by ambulance! He has a heart condition but has worked so hard with Tim's group to get his black belt but he was sick with tonsilitis and then the heat and his heart all got too much, the pain on his face as he tried to grade was just awful to watch. Brave young man with a huge desire to not let his heart hold him back but unfortunately his heart had the last say. Hope he is going along alright. Keelan passed and is now an orange belt, he is doing well and was so pleasing to watch him remember and do his pattern with confidence. They are on a break now, much needed so the new Year will see him hopefully replenished and ready to get back into it. He made it through to the end and then he nearly fainted, we got him to the car and stripped his shirt off and got the air con on him and stopped at the nearest deli and I got him a powerade and icy pole and some lunch and within 15 mins he was back talking and bright so I really think they finished just in time before he also went downhill. The car temp said it was 41 degrees outside and it sure felt like it. OMG!! We had our little Christmas with Mum, Dad, Brad, Kim and Girls on Sat night and then we were well and truly ready for home by Sunday morn. 2 weekends in a row in the City is more than enough for me, getting old I think as the comforts of home call me every time!! So the house is back to noisy noisy with my DD's home and we are all trying to settle back in with each other again. I took them all shopping early this morn and my Baby decided to be a toddler and do some tantrums at the shopping centre, I dont know but this time of year poor Mums have so much stress, trying to do the shopping with a budget and look after the Kidlets with them as well as rude people that seem to want to push past you with hands full and your wings stretched to max to keep your brood tucked in under them and tell me what is so interesting about staring at a child doing a tantrum on the floor of the shopping centre, it seems heaps, I should put the hat around next time and charge for the entertainment honestly gobbsmacked that they find it so interesting to watch!! And I love how they just wait in anticipation to see how you are going to react to the situation. Truly they should get a life. Right subject change feel the old rant starting to kick in.
Anyways the old puter guy is trying to get more money out of me by trying to get this set up better, will see what he comes up with.
I have been flat out today with 6 Kidlets here for half a day and the computer man calling me for diff things and the phone ringing red hot with Friends wanting to catch up before Christmas, it just makes me wonder why we have to do it all in the last week, I have got Keelan having a sleepover tonight and back tomorrow and he wants his hair cut and blonded tomorrow arvo and then Thursday to do some cooking and Friday to get Keelan off to his Dad's so I wont see him for Christmas boo hooo, hate that!!! Then Tim's Mum ringing to make sure I have it sorted on what to bring bless her if she only knew what I have to do before I can think of that!! Shopping today cost way too much and I still dont have it all for the Christmas period. Oh I would love to be going to a Restaurant I think in the long run it would be cheaper!! Anyway it will work out destress destress destress, ahhhhhh ahhhh. Better go and get some sleep. Hope to create, have got some l.o.'s to do for The scrapbook getaway so I have to get onto that, Tracey gave me 3 packs on Friday so I would like to get some time to do them, had a clean up in scrap room yesterday so looks ready for some creations to happen. Well enjoy your Christmas preparations, dont stress, I'm doing enough for us all, lol, and stay well and healthy.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers