Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Hi,
A couple of l.o. I have done in the last couple of Days, the cricket 1 of Zay I did today, I always seem to take so many photos when we have family play time so I decided to cut these down and make them all be about what was happening and fit them all on, this l.o. does look better IRL and the colours look so nice IRL the cosmo cricket letters are fun to work with also especially for a cricket l.o. ha ha ha. The heart l.o. is Rainee and I journalled a lovely saying from a book I got from my Bro and SIL as an early Christmas pressie, it reads heading" U are my sweet spring," saying is" Rainee, Thankyou for making the bumps along my lifes path a little less rocky. You smooth over the rough edges of my day with your love, support and laughter." This is a gorgeous little saying pretty much apropriate for a lot of people in our lives but for Rainee lately this is very fitting.

I am very miserable today with busted blisters from sunburn on my back so I have been trying to scrap and do some things to take my mind off it. The worst most heartbreaking thing is I can't have hugs with my little Man, he hugged me this arvo and rubbed right over the dressing the nurses put on this morning and I nearly cried with pain. ouch, I so sympathise with burn victims the pain must be out of this world. I think our sun has certainly got dinkum now with the ozone so damaged, I will have a lot more care and respect in future and especially for the Kidlets too, hats are going to posted near the door and every morning the slip slop slap will be happening and a girlfriend just told me about optimum sunscreen from chemists, she has had melanoma and her Dr told her it has immunity protection in it also as new studies have shown that melanoma and immunity are connected. So I will be off to get some for this family!!! It is time for me to go and get tea sorted so bye for now.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers