Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lovely weekend

Hi
It has been a lovely weekend, exhausting but lovely, my Dad's Birthday was on Saturday so we celebrated that with him and I also got some catch up with Mum in the afternoon as Zay was asleep and we kept the girls quiet doing activities. We went to Chinese with Mum and Dad and Bro, Kim and their 2 ruggies on Saturday night and the Kids were well behaved so we all had an enjoyable evening, then my other Bro dropped 2 of his kiddies off so last night we had 6 kids to look after. This morning Mum cooked Bacon and Eggs and I dressed them all in their bathers and down the beach we went for a couple of hours, they had so much fun, the tide was out so they had heaps of beach with little water, just great considering 1 was aged 10 and the other 5 are under 5 but they played amazingly well together for kidlets that dont get to see much of each other and they had so much fun. Then we walked back home to Mum and Dads and had a BBQ with the other 3 cousins so Mum and Dad had their 9 grandchildren altogether for a change and they were in heaven, we set them up for photos and I think I took about 30 just clicked the shutter non stop. So hopefully I have a few nice shots. So we are home again minus the 2 girls who are going to have a week with Mum and Dad so the house should be quiet this week but I will get plenty done and finish the chrissy shopping. Have a great week and must say it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!
Take Care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers