Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas


Hi
Today has been very very busy with my little beavers in this household!! Firstly above left is Keelan sporting his new do!! He got tipped yesterday for summer holidays, blond bombshell with a little sticker from his sis on his forehead. Rainee is so happy that she finally has someone in the family with hair like her, all she keeps doing is showing us how Keelan is like her now, she has a complex poor child about being so blond, when we are all different. So she is rockin in happiness now, bless her cotton socks. lol. Now on with Today's mammoth exercise: "Roll up and wash your hands kidlets its cooking for Christmas time" off they all run with excitement, "now let me smell them, okay back you go Trini and step right up Rainee, Keelan and Zaylan" and so began the day long adventure of Christmas cooking with Mum, girls cutting marshmallows and snakes, trying to keep Zay from eating the red ones as I had managed to score a large packet of snakes with wait for it 6 lousy red ones hmmm. Anyway we got there, Keelan was smashing milk arrowroots with disgruntled moans and sighs till I told him to vent his anger into the smashing and then holy cow my new bench nearly cracked up with the force, all good though he let off some steam we had a laugh and it was back to getting the rocky road sorted. So we got the rocky road done, then Keelan and Rainee rolled choc balls and Trin did the coconut and Zay well he was eating any ingredient not tied down at this point!! So that finished we moved onto a sleep break for Zay and Rainee and I bolted for the shops for more supplies, came home had lunch and back into the cooking next up was chocolate chip cookies which I burnt so all in the car and off to get more plain flour, you just run out at the darnest times dont you, so back home it was double mix of cookies and I didnt take my eyes off them and then white christmas. Just cleaned up kitchen and kids off outside to let off steam and hubby home and time to cook tea. Shoot want that like a hole in the head. Never mind I managed to keep my cool till late afternoon, kidlets had a hoot, I loved it too and we have some lovely homemade wares to give for gifts and for chrissy day, gotta love that and tomorrow well they are in daycare and I aint steppin foot in the kitchen lol. So the pics above are of the plates we made up tonight, 1 for a girlfriends family, 2 for daycare girls tomorrow, Zays carers and the Girls carers and the other for Keelan to give his Dad for Christmas, poor kid coped it from his Dad last Saturday for forgetting his Birthday, no consideration taken for Tae kwon Do grading or heat etc. had him in tears so now he is really worried his present wont be good enought, I told him what matters is Today you made all this with me with Love and that if it was my present from him I would think it was the best present I ever received!! Plus he made the card at craft for him!!!

Will leave it at this mammoth post and would just like to say Merry Christmas and my darling friends who are still waiting for cards, I am onto it but so sorry they will be after Christmas but hey they should make it before New Year. lol. Take care and stay safe and love those little ones with all your heart and soul, and note to all, don't try and eat lunch with Dr Phil, oh boy I proved today you can eat and cry at the same time, dont recommend it though, gets too hard trying to work out if the lump in your throat is food or choking up, rofl, he had Christmas for the kids and families from hurricane Katrina, boy it was so wonderful to see the kids faces with all the suprises they got!!! On that note I'm away.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers