Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Messy Day

Hi
Today has just been a mess from start to finish. LOL. I have to have humour as my patience has been stretched beyond spring back today. Just had so much energy to achieve heaps today and every darn thing that could step in the way did. I was running late getting the kids to school so I dropped them off and ran, no time to do puzzles this morning. Came home and got stuck into getting the house organised, it didnt seem to want to happen really, you know when you are getting no where no matter how fast or much you are working, not even Zay was being a problem really I dont know it just was messy, so I got in my scrap room and literally pulled out all the stuff lurking in corners and stacks on the mill etc, at one point a guy came to the door and I couldnt get out the scrap room without breaking my neck and it was even all in the hallway.
So then Zay did come and start being a problem, he was getting into it all, computer started having things on it I didnt know it had etc all at the hands of a little 2.5 year old and when it is his bed time he gets on a role of naughtiness, so off we went and read 2 stories and bedded him down and it was lunch time so stopped for quick lunch break, had just finished that when the phone rang, Keelan was not feeling well so I needed to go and get him, so up I get little man, he so hates that, his bed is his sacred ground to him so I carry him to the car and go and get Keelan and home we get and Zay was not going back to bed. So then I became nurse, chef anything you like really, I dont think Keelan was all that bad and I think by the end of the day he realised he probably could have stayed at school as it is boring when Mum wont let you on the computer when you are sick you just have to lay and get better.

So anyway we get the girls from school and today is the first day of their swimming lessons so off we go, Zay in pram, Keelan armed with book and the girls get changed all excited, go and meet their teacher and Rainee looks nervously at me as I walk away, everything crossed she is okay but I have to tell you I heard this teacher talking to the other teacher before the start of the lesson and I had to wonder how they would react to her, lets just say she doesnt appear to have a Motherly tone in her body, straight to the point, cut the crap kind of a lady. So I go back to my chair and let Zay out of the pram and watch them walk to the other side of the pool and then I see Rainee sit but that is it, she resists anything the lady asks of her and then I look over and the tears are happening and so the teacher ignores the girls and just gets the 2 little boys to do stuff she tells them, next minute Rainee bolted for me and the teacher just shrugged it off and continues the lesson, Trin did a couple more things although by this stage she is looking like bolting too, so on the next command that is it, Trin is up and out of there. The teacher looks at me but then continues to go on with the lesson. So I got the girls dressed and went and asked reception if I could get my money back and we were out of there. I was steaming. The girls just didnt even give it a go but to tell the truth this woman had vibes coming off her loud and clear, she was complaining to start with how many lessons she had and with real dread in her voice about it all so what the hell is she doing working with kids in that sort of environment if she is not interested in kids. HELLO, job change needed. My kids swim really well, we have a spa and a friend has a pool and they swim at the beach, no probs, Trin does somersaults and duck dives in the water so her water confidence is not an issue, the teacher was all over the boys as once she told them to do something they did it, obviously they are used to swimming lessons however this was the first time for my girls. So that topped off the day!!! Came home with cranky Mum, cranky Zay for missing his sleep, Trin crying because she didnt like swimming lessons and Keelan not saying a word and Rainee well she gets on a role to do it all wrong once I have the cranks. So I hope tomorrow is a better day. We have not had a bad day for ages so I guess we were due one.
Other news I lost .7 this week so thats 8.7 kilos in total I have lost. Happy with that, just want to be better this week and make it at least a kilo by next week. We are into the soups and casseroles now with the cool weather so that is good. Slow cooker is doing its thing.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers