Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy place.


Hi
I am glad to say I am back at my happy place today. We are back to normal, well as normal as we can be and I have been scrapping the last 2 nights so that is always great. Blossom and shine would be my favourite right now, I have had this layout in my head for so long and got to put it to paper the other night. Love it, love colour and love bright and adore the pic of Trinity she is so loved by the camera that girl. Lucky thang.

Then poor Rainee is not so happy but I wanted a memory of this cropped fringe so I did that last night. I am going to create more tonight just so in the mood for it right now.
Tim is back at work and is nearly back to his normal self, I can't believe an infection in the leg can send a system so out of sorts. He even looks so much better colour wise and in his face. I do know he was really sick but I still had my meltdown from living in the midst of the house of woes. Lets hope we are on top for the rest of winter.

Today I am feelin the love, I just love so much around me, my Kidlets, Hubby, Family, Friends, scrapbooking world and all the wonderful Ladies I get to chat to because of it, the products we have available, computers, 2 new cardies I brought last week, I want pics of them they are so yummy, LOL. The colours in Trins layout above, all the lovely Ladies who read my blog and those that take the time to comment. I am lovin you all!! I am thankful I have all these wonderful people and things in my life. And the best thing I am lovin is wearing baggy clothes OH WHAT A FEELIN!! And anticipating getting down to the next size. WOOHOO, doing the crazy dance on that one. Oh and before I forget I got a great phone call yesterday, I won a prize from Lainey's shop Scrapbook Designs for $100 woo hoo, I rarely win anything like I could count on 1 hand kind of luck and so this has picked my week up out of the gutter and topped it!!! I am lovin the MM fresh anthology collection, gotta gotta gotta get me some of that range. Just lovin it all. Okay I am seriously not on anything but I guess I had to get on the up sometime and hey its FRIDAY what is not good about that.

Have a great weekend and hope you get some creating going on, Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving your LO's Trace. and congrats on your loose clothes - you go girl!! And congrats in order for the prize - awesome!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers