Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What day is it???

Hi
OMG does the pace get any faster in life, I dont even know what day it is, my poor brain can't keep up, let alone my body, I am racing here and there ATM then end up so tired I still can't sleep. The mere Male of this house is driving me nuts. I just hate hearing about this bloody sore leg 20 thousand times a day and if he has to do something OMG you hear about it and he is so grumpy with it all. The poor kidlets he is angry at them, like hostile in his voice and depending on who is in question as to how much hostility they receive. I need to get him a 1 way bus ticket out of here to recover. While I was cleaning and running around he was watching the idiot box and now as I take 1o and update my blog he gets up and starts hounding me with questions and hastling me to watch a recorded show with him, "hello I dont have time". He is the worst patient in the world, you have to hear every detail of ache and pain and throb and if you dont sympathise with him he well you just clearly dont love him. POOOR DEARRR.

Okay vent about husband over or I will fill cyberspace up and no one else will be able to blog!! Trinity is back at school, thank goodness, she was past being home too, especially with the mere male around to make life so much more miserable for all concerned. So I finished the canvas project at school this morning with the kindy room. Will take camera and get pics this arvo. I am going to scrap tonight for sure, need to get some stress out of my system!! Well better go he is probably timing me, OMG I so love my space and time to myself when he is at work. He is becoming such a pain in the a## in his old age. Lord give me strength. Sorry to vent. I am looking for my happy place again I promise. LOL.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I think all men drive us crazy - especially if they muck up our routine!! Your not alone.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers