Monday, May 07, 2007

Autumn in my garden


Hi
I am pleased to say that Sunday was a major improvement in this house, we are back on track for now!! We had a lovely lunch celebration with Tim's family as we wont see them this week for Mother's Day. We had good wine and good food and I found out last night in my tipsy uncomfortable state that my tummy has shrunk and I can't put away what I used to. OMG I don't want to feel like that again, I thought I was moderate in what I had but probably the foods I am not used of having and fats I dont have anymore. But the vanilla slices I made were yum and I could not resist having a treat. It was really nice for me to relax and chill and unwind after the week I have had.

Rainee's new style has been noticed by all, classic today at school when my Girlfriend who cuts our hair saw it, I forgot to tell her this morning on the phone. She just burst out "OMG what happened to your hair"? I pointed to Trin and she said "No one cuts your hair but me"!! Poor Trin nearly burst into tears but I think the message was well and truly enforced back to her. Karina then told her if she wanted to be a hairdresser she needed to wait until she was older and learn how it is done. Other good news the Photo turned up, the Girl Trin had showed the photo to noticed it fell out of her bag and was so decent to take it home for the weekend and give it to Keelan today. So happy about that. Trin is not well ATM so I will keep her home tomorrow and try and get her feeling better. The kids are picking at her at school again so I have a meeting with her teacher next week and then I will see what is going on. I am even having trouble with Rainee not wanting to go to school now as she said the kids are mean to her. OMG I wish I was a fly on the wall and could see what is going on. I don't tend to jump to my kids defense too quick, try and sus out the situation but this is ongoing so I really need to try and get to the bottom of this, her behaviour at home of late is obviously reflecting something from school. Why are kids so mean??? Today she has a sore on her ear and they have all given her a hard time over it, made her feel like a leper. So a few days at home while she gets better might pick her spirits up and get rid of her sore throat and sore ear. Poor chick.

Other than that not much else going on just loving the colours of Autumn and soaking it all in.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers