Monday, May 14, 2007

Latest goodies.


Hi

Just sharing some creations I have done lately.
First L.O. is of my very sick Children back in O5. They got chicken pox really bad each 1 of them, Keelan only had about 5 spots or so but he had been vaccinated against the chicken pox!! But these 3 and especially Zaylan had it bad. But they used to say they had chicken spots. so funny.

The next is from a class I did at the LSS on Saturday arvo, it was using the melting pot which I have 1 sitting here and havent used yet so I thought it would be great to go and learn something about it rather than teach myself. It was fun and these shell embellishments turned out funky.


We painted the box using MM paints, the new pearl glaze is just fab, I lurve MM paints so thick and quick drying. It was fun to get messy paint, I loved the unique ideas Felicity put into this basic box.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey

I just stumbled across your blog.Are you the tracey that used to live in Albany?? And the same tracey I saw at the scrapboxx retreat. Anyway Congratulations for winning the prize at Scrapbook Designs.
Hey we went to Crusty Demons in Albany they were awesome but I wanted it to go longer. Anyway just thought Id say HELLO.

Sally Kirkwood
Kendenup WA

If I have got the wrong person please disregad this message

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Sally,
Yes you have the right person. How are you?? I hope you check back for this message, I would love to keep in touch with you, my email addy is at the top of my blog then I can catch up with you. Are you going to the Boxx retreat in October?? Thanks for leaving a comment and yes the crusty's were great hey.
Take care
Tracey.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers