Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Brighter note.

Hi
On a much brighter note this is the kindy canvas I was telling you about last week. Rainee's group helped paint it and then each do their hand prints. The other group I cut felt out for and they sewed them together and around them. Today I stuck it all on and finished it. My trusty old cricut did the heading. It is bright and funky and fresh. The teacher is happy with the result so that is great.

I had so much fun doing this that I will do one with my own kidlets now on a rainy day. Get them to do their artwork and put a photo of them on it. Great way to record them and get the joy of seeing it everyday and you can go with colour scheme of your house.
I actually feel a bit better than last post thank goodness!!! I have mere male peeling potatoes ATM, I might just have to keep him busy so he lets up.
Well hope you are having a great day.
Take care
Trace. xx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks terrific, love the bright colours and the hand prints!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers