Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day.

Hi,

Happy Mother's Day to you all, hope you have had a good one. I have been spoilt and had a lovely day with my Kidlets. They went shopping and bought me a special little gift each. It is so great to get what they have made at school and then a personal little gift which they shopped for yesterday and bought me. Each gift is just so them. Hubby teased me and said last night I might have a new Canon 400D coming my way but that is too over the top for Mother's Day but I did get a little excited but instead I got some clinique products so that is good. To me it is about the day with them no matter what and they all made a big effort for me today, mind you the restaurant Tim picked to take me to was very posh, not really what I would take such young children to but the Kidlets behaved well, Trin just spun out at the lounge in the toilet and the great smelling hand soap and a personal paper towel to wipe your hands on. Keelan wants to eat there everyday so I have told him to study hard and have a big pay cheque, as Tim found out when he payed the bill, LOL. I think KFC will be on the menu next year. LOL. Well he booked and chose it, it was a set menu and we had Atlantic Salmon, never had salmon before so it was good to have no choice, it was all very nice and dessert was just out of this world.

I have lots more to share through the week, lots of scrapping I have done lately so I will catch you then. Have a great day for the rest of it. Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers