Saturday, May 05, 2007

Anyone for a cropped fringe???


Hi
I am back with more on the D.D. from hell. This morning started off very early in this household and my kidlets don't get up quiet by any means it is full throttle and fog horns blearing, lucky we are on half an acre or the neighbours would be really kicking up. So Tim and I urge each other to get out and check on them and I eventually got up once the cupboards started opening and closing and got them some cereal and then jumped back into bed, MISTAKE No. 1. Tim got up once we heard the bar stools get dragged across the floor but by the time he got dressed and got into the kitchen the trouble had begun. Hence the top photo, Tim finds the 3 little ones in the bathroom looking soooo guilty and D.D. from hell is hiding behind her back "scissors," apparently she has a fetish to be a hairdresser. So Rainee will be sporting her almost shaggy dog cut for a long time to come. Lucky Tim found them when he did or we may have had a whole Mullet happening. I was only thinking the other day that short of cutting her sisters hair she has pretty much topped the lot well now she has topped the lot. I have told her that if it occurs again she will be sporting a bald head herself, made her eyes do a socket pop I can tell you. But they are both guilty as Rainee let it all happen. So you would think that would be it for the day but no they have done 4 major things wrong today, 1 I wont share as I am too ashamed to even repeat it and the other get this while I have them both on the naughty chair for the unrepeatable act, I am making vanilla slices and lecturing as I am getting so good at it lately. So then they asked if they could like the bowl, spoon etc. So I give Trin my bamix to lick and while I am busy off in la la land I fail to notice where she put the bamix after licking it as in the meantime Tim comes in and he is telling me what his next move it etc. I then go to wash my hands and suddenly think where is the bamix and put my hands in the water to retrieve it. OMG my relatively new bamix is fully immerged in the water. I by this stage just can't even raise a temper I am nearly at weeping stage and then spit the biscuit and swear never to cook again when I have everyone home. So D.H. has it drying by the fire but I will bolt when he is going to try it out once he has dryed, I hold no hope of it ever buzzing and whirring again.

So that was my impressive day. The last bad act they did was break the biggest branch off my jacaranda tree which they seem to love to swing off and have been told for a year now not to do it but today they excelled and took it out for sure. They ran like skun rabbits after that as Tim caught them trying to hide the evidence. So I have Ban the T.V. for a week and next it will be their bikes if they even dare to beat this act tomorrow.

Onto a more happier note, I created last night. The above L.O. using those pics that mean something but are not necessarily that good a shots. I think it is bright and happy. I have to say that with 8.7kgs off I am now feeling more energetic and so much better in myself, I can only imagine how I will feel when I get right down to what I should be. It is just so good to be fitting into clothes that I have not been able to wear for so long. The other day I wore some jeans I was wearing when Rainee was 9 months old so I have not been in them for 4 years but they have to go out as they are the old style of high waist jeans and I feel like I am wearing pants up to my neck well they nearly are. I remember when the hipsters came out I swore I would not wear them and now I cant go back to the high waist job. LOL. We are having Mother's Day early tomorrow with Tim's Mum so I will have to be good as I would like a kilo a week off now before my Birthday. Okay enough rambling, I am off to create. Thanks for reading all this I hope to laugh one day when I remind Trin how many grey hairs she gave us. Take care
Trace. xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Oh geez - what a day! I really hope your Bamix works again! And that photo of your DD's haircut- what a scream- I hope you scrap it!!!
Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers