Monday, May 14, 2007

more creations.


Hi again.
This is my latest L.O. I painted the jigsaw and made the L.O. based around life as a Mother and what is happening in my life ATM. I painted the jigsaw and then used the pearl glaze from Making memories on this and love how it turned out. I have given myself a mission to use all of this kit from Lime tart. Love the colours.


This book is also out of the kit. I have based the theme around the fact that I am turning (ouch, cringe, OMG) this year and that I want to reflect what some of the important things are to me and so I have journalled about my single family life, my relationship and marriage to Tim, what the Kidlets mean to me and what is important to me. This was also fun to do and now I have some nice eye candy to put on my desk.

I have 1 more page to upload now and then that is it for today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers