Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!

Hi,
Big Happy Birthday wish to my Mum, wish we could see you today but hoping soon we will catch up more without you still moving and getting settled, it has be a long process.
Went to W.W. meeting tonight put on .3 this week grrr but it was the Sunday celebration and probably the week I had. Back on the right track tomorrow.

Poor Trin is sick, she has tonsilitis and some funny thing happening to her ear. I have been the attending nurse on duty today and she has been very quiet. She is sleeping on the sick bed tonight in the kids room so I can hear her as when the panadol wears off she starts moaning and waking Rainee up. Zay is looking like he is going flat too, I ask him if he is sick and he says "yeh sick" and points to the back of his throat. Hope Trin is not going to go down the same road as Keelan and need her tonsil removed, she seems to have these throat infections more than colds lately.

I am working on a mini book ATM so that is fun but feel like my creative streak has fallen in a hole. I think I take too long to do a L.O. and I am not liking my style ATM. Hang in there I suppose, still have far too much product to use. Do you ever feel like people say your L.O.'s are nice when really they may think they stink??? I often wonder when people have said they like them if they just say that to be nice. I am not meaning on my blog but IRL. I am having some issues ATM and questioning if I am too amateur to even be putting my L.O.'s up here. I know I scrap for my memories and Children but I just hope people don't laugh at what I do, I must sound insecure but I have these funny doubts run through my mind and especially when I see so many talented Ladies just doing better and better L.O.'s all the time yet I am struggling to find what direction I am going with it all. I dont know maybe I just need to wait until I have more time down the track. I can always remember in Art class, I absolutely loved what I did and thought the teacher would give me great marks but I was always marked down, I used to feel so proud of myself and then in 1 foul swoop he would flatten me, in the end I thought I suck at art so I wont try anymore.

Its late and I am rambling and should go to bed but if anyone would like to delurk and comment on what they think about my past work I would value the input as I dont submit any work or post on sites due to thinking it is not good enough and I am okay with it if I am not, it would really help me decide where I am going with my scrapping if I had some honesty. Thanks for reading. Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers