Monday, May 21, 2007

Some fun.


Hi,
I am sharing the latest L.O.'s and ATC's I have been working on. My MWAH L.O. is just a bit of fun, the kids and I mucked around in the car on Mother's Day while waiting for Tim but I love the looks on their faces, I am getting over my dislike of seeing this face in front of the camera only for the memory for the kids. Up till recently I hated my photos taken always waiting to loose weight and look better but if I continue to be like this the Kids will never have photos taken with me or any layouts about me so I have to just swallow the pride and be out there. Really hard for a self critic. I am constantly pulling myself apart. But trying to change that!! I would hate my Kids to grow up wasting their life with self critisism it is purely a waste of precious life!!!

The next layout is Mother's Day and the photos are not the best but they were taken by Tim and Keelan might just add that D.H.'s are the worst with the light all in the wrong place but hey at least they recorded the day and it was great.



These babies are for my next ATC swap. Tags is the theme. Love the colours they look great together.

And lastly is my L.O. for the Sketches Oz Blog. It was taken from Kim Archer's sketch and it was fun to do. I have finished this fortnights sketch but will post it after judging.

Sickies update. Tim is off work tomorrow and if no improvement maybe a few more days, having blood tests tomorrow and new dressing, it is some type of infection at this stage, will know more later. Trin is also off school till hopefully Wednesday. She is back on Antibiotics and cream. Hope she doesnt vomit tonight. Washing machine is sick of working and I am over it too. I had a moment tonight with them all, you know how it gets hearing all the sobs and whinging and running yourself ragged tending to them, D.H. is the worst I might add so I had an emotional erruption at tea time, fair dinkum enough is enough they nearly had me ready to cry I was so suppressed. So they have all shut it up for a while, praise the Lord!! Apart from the 2 year old telling me to stop and chill and Dad too it was definitely better out than in, had to be said geez you can only jump so high. So we are back on even ground thank goodness. And the demon 2 year old has been more himself today, now that's a bonus. Well thats all folks, LOL. Catch you next time.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Tracey you poor thing - you've had such a bad time lately. You need to have that vent every now and then, glad you feel temporarily better for it :)

{{{hugs}}} to you and all your 'sickies'

Anonymous said...

I am so totally with you on the get over ourselves and live life!! You are so right. I too have been cringing at photo's of myself, but lately don't care - I keep thinking that people view you with your personality shining through and don't see all the picky stuff we see.lOL BTW great LO's as usual.x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers