Sunday, May 20, 2007

Feral 2 year old for sale.


Hi
What gives when a beautiful, loveable, well adjusted, adorable little boy suddenly turns into a monster. I mean really how do they just change overnight and then every day the balance of the good is traded with the bad until 90% of your day is spent with a horror??? Who created Human life to take on this trait??? And what kind of punishment and torture did they really want to subject us to?? You know the stage I am talking about when you loose the power to reason with them and spend all day on the edge as if they are quiet they are doing something wrong. I know we have all been there and we survive. But hell the 4th time around I am really so over it and to tell you the truth I have forgotten how to get through this stage. I mean I am what should be an "expert" now with number 4 but the truth is I have chilled completely and utterly out between No.3 and this stage and now and I can't even remember what worked back then. I keep looking at Father to put the breaks on but obviously he as "chilled" too because he just looks right back at me and blankly at that. But look at the pic up the top, do you think butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Don't be fooled remember he is "2". LOL. So yes from all this you can see Zay is being a handful, shouting, screaming, protesting so the next estate can hear him. It is all happening, going out the front and bringing home the neighbours Sunday Times, nice thought but can't be done!! I just hope that he will return to normal at a later date and I can go back to chill mode for a while!!! Yeh right who am I kidding. LOL.
Other news is Zay now has school sores on his ear, obviously comforted his Sister when she was ill and passed it on so he is now on antibiotics and Trin's ear has gone back to weeping so I think tomorrow she will need to go back for another dose. Then in the mean time Tim scrapped his leg at work and now that has turned into an aching festering mess. So he will take Trin to the Dr's in the morning and they can get that sorted out. They all have a cold and the complaints Oh it's killing me!! I hear about it all the time!!! Geez I hate winter ailments.

We did have a lovely weekend with the Kids besides all the above, went shopping with them yesterday morning with Zay protesting in the pram. Had a nice time at Muffin Break!! Today we went out to lunch at the Bull and Bush Tavern on the way to pick up Keelan, apart from the 2 year old challenges it was great. Lovely meal and real cozy pub. I love a cozy pub, it takes me back to the good old 18 & 19 year old days. Freedom, fun and relaxing. Then we went for a big drive and drooled over all these lovely places to live with some acres and hills. Love lush green hills and trees. LOVE IT. Dream on.

So the other pics are from last weekend, the sunset and the freedom of the kids, great to see the kids being free, Keelan took that shot so he is missing from it. Okay I am off now to chill for a while. Hope the week is easier for you and us all. Take care
Trace.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I so relate to your two yr old woes - only I didn't have them with my first (never) and my second, well he is 7 this year and is still like that!! it's true. Maybe you should try and be like that mum on the add in the grocery store chucking a tantrum.LOL reverse pscycology (can't spell, but ykwim).


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers