Thursday, May 24, 2007

Relief in sight.

Hi
Today has been a major improvement on the last few. Mere male has settled down and actually looks a lot better for all the rest, he is back at work tomorrow on light duties. YAHOO, I might be able to get something done, he has helped me today I must add and has been a lot more lighter in energy, not this dark negative force that has been present most of the week. So my prayers were answered. Thank goodness.

I scrapped last night and felt a lot happier after that also. I must add that I lost .6 this week so that is 9.1 kgs in total. I fell off the perch a bit yesterday with my bad husband experience happening but hey today I made my vegie soup and got back on board so I will hope for a good loss this week.

That is about all to report today, will share a layout or 2 tomorrow. Best I be off to create 1.
Take care
Trace. Have a great Friday.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers