Friday, February 29, 2008

Keelan's last Primary swim carnival

Hi
Keelan had his swimming carnival today and he did really well, coming home sporting a 2nd, 3rd & 4th. He is minus his goggles in the freestyle event, dont know why, he usually hates to be without them.
Here he is in breaststroke

And here he is second lane again. Lucky I had the point and shoot in my bag, it is so handy for those days I run out the door and don't even think to have my big girl on hand. I was so glad I had my little back up as he wanted shots of the house tents and other things he wishes to remember about this event. When he came to have lunch he said "I always tried to be in a lane close to you Mum so you could take photos". What a Darling Boy he is so thoughtful.
Makes me so determined to be at everything he asks me this year as for the last 5 years I have not been able to make it to a lot of his school things due to his Brother and Sisters being so small and he has never complained once but as he reaches out for me this year I will be there no matter what and Zay is enjoying seeing his events, last week his class held school assembly so we have had lots on for Keelan lately. Zay did get a little bored and tired today but hung in there, which made it even more special for Keelan, all his mates adore Zay.

Over the weekend we have to get Keelan ready for camp on Tuesday, today we got him a torch and disposable camera to take and his lollies (teachers request). The labelling and packing will have to happen on Monday as tomorrow is Dancing and Surf club which Trin will miss but Keelan will attend. I am getting very efficient at locking the house and jumping in the car for the 5th time in a day. At this rate I best be getting money aside for new tyres very soon!!

Great excitement for Trin getting her dance shoes and uniform tomorrow. Harmony is back in her class ATM and she is back on the rails for now.
Have a great weekend,
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi Trace,
So glad to read that Trin has a harmonious class again. It sounds as if her normal teacher has a handle on things which is good to hear.
Well done to Keelan- fabulous swimming photos too. Working part time, I miss some of my girls' events at school. But unfortunately that's how life is sometimes. My girls rarely complain about it because they know I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. I missed Sarah's swimming carnival (her first) last year however (YAY) it is on one of my days off this year!!

Have a great long weekend!!! :o)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers