Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm back,

Hi,
Wow time just flies by these days, I have been trying to get to do a post since the weekend and here we are finally on hump Day getting to update.

The weekend was great having Tim home for a full weekend, he was able to catch me up on a few jobs I have not been able to get to or want to tackle with Zay in tow. I have now decided that he will go to Day care on Thursday's as he is getting bored missing the other kidlets and also for me to get things done without the thousand questions that he has on his mind about life and all its chores ATM. The other kidlets did not go through the why, why, why stage to this extreme and by the end of the day I have just about had a brain fry from all the why's and why not's about even the most simple task or feature in this life of ours. LOL. I figure also that if the study is just not coming together then Thursday will be my day for that.

The kidlets had surf club on Sunday and enjoyed it again, Trin just loves it so much, it is great as they come home tired but at the same time really happy from having time down the beach. Rainee and Zay made their own surf club up and spent most of their time running a little course they made, they certainly have plenty of energy, Keelan was very tired towards the end but happy to be back into it and my lot escaped the stingers but some other kids were not so lucky.

Trin had the dentist yesterday and although she shed many tears she still had 2 fillings done, she is down to her last visit in March and then hopefully her teeth will be fine for a long time. I really hope her adult teeth are going to be a lot better.

The weather is cooler and that is a very welcome change, everyone is sleeping better and the moods of the kidlets has definitely improved big time. I have been busy backing up files and also burning photos to disk so I can delete some of my compact flash disks, I have 3 big ones and they were all full so I have not been taking photos for a while. I need to get some updates of the kidlets soon.

I have my fiskars demo tomorrow which I am looking forward to, I have been playing with the ultra shape xpress this week and getting to know the things we need for the demo, it is fun to use that is for sure. I am then hoping to get back into some layouts now I am stocked again with photo paper and inks I can get cracking and also want to finish my 40 book.

Well that is about it for now, I am sure I will have more to tell after tomorrow.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers