Thursday, February 28, 2008

It is getting sorted!!!!

Hi,
I took Trin to class this morning and waited to talk to her other Teacher,( she has this Teacher 4 days a week but Wednesday they have the one who sent the comments home yesterday) I told her Trin had comments come home yesterday and that I had written a reply for her to read, she raised her eyebrows about getting the comment sent home and read it. When she read the last bit she threw the book down in disgust and said " I dont like the way that last comment comes across. It seems a few children got comments home yesterday, they seem to play up for the other teacher when I am away, but I dont have any problems with them, Trin is fine with me, she can be bossy sometimes but I just move her desk away for a while and she comes good, I will have to talk to the other teacher about all this and see what can be worked out".

I said "I realise Trin can play up but the upsetting issue for me is that last comment about her, Trinity has had similar issues in past years that relate to this so I want to get it sorted out once and for all or I may have to move her".

She has assured me she will deal with it with the other teacher and get back to me. Trin has come home happier today although that other teacher was on pick up duty but she turned her back to me when she realised I was picking up Trinity. hmm. I feel sure her main teacher will deal with it as she is very much on the ball and has a kind respect she displays towards her children whilst not taking any nonsense. I was pleased she showed how displeased she was also about the last comment as it made me feel she has Trins interests at heart. Between Trin and her this morning I definitely felt a mutual respect between them so that has made me happier but what to do about Wednesdays with the other teacher I will have to see. The comment book has not come home tonight so I wonder when it does if it will be minus the page that stated "I would love the other children to stop complaining about Trinity".

Funny thing is that this morning while walking through the playground Trin is high 5 ing all Keelan's mates and then gives a great big hug to another older girl walking along. Is that a child that is so disliked by other children??? Anyway we will see what develops.

Zay had daycare today and he loves it, we got this gorgeous note home about the kids in his room called the grasshoppers and all their names were on there, what they did today and what they had to eat and how long he had a sleep for. Wow it was so wonderful to read about his day and that he had been on the see saw with a boy called Norton, at least we can talk at home about his friends and he can remember some of the names.

Keelan has swimming carnival tomorrow so Zay and I are off to that. I have managed to get through the first week of study, learning heaps about communication and also how my assessments need to be structured. yikes it is certainly brain frying stuff at times. Still need to sort out a study routine though. I think I am more absorbent later in the arvo. LOL. At least I have gone from a lot of doubt to feeling like it is all good now and so much of it can apply to everyday life and Family also. Looking forward to getting to a point where I can practice it all on the kids and Hubby. LOL.

Looking forward to Tim having Sunday and Monday off, more garden cleanup planned and I really want to have a day in the scrap room but I won't hold my breath at this stage. Got some layouts starting to burn ideas in my head so I should try and get creating. Have a great weekend all and thanks for the comments, it really helps a lot to know you care.
Take care, Trace.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Glad to hear that her normal Teacher is taking care of it.... Im sure you must feel much happier...and at least you have had the opputunity for a chat with her too...
Good luck...


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers