Thursday, February 14, 2008

Have a great Day.

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
I hope you have all been spoilt by the special Man in your life and that he shows you how much he appreciates you.


I havent found my Valentine yet, so if you find him out there send him my way. LOL. How is everyone finding the heat, far out I think I am so very over this punishing summer we are having, the poor kidlets at school are dropping like flies, coming out with ice cream containers and looking whiter than white, all the junior rooms have only fans so they have been sweltering and they come home so tired and grumpy, dare to look sideways at the girls, especially Rainee who is now full time school. Trin just takes it in her stride a little more but you can see she is pretty worn out. I want to keep them home but they are not wanting to miss any school. I have a lot of jobs that I need to do and will hopefully feel more like getting them done once we get some cooler weather happening.

That is about all, nothing exciting happening around here so I will end on that note. Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

We had a cooler day here today, so hopefully you did too!

I really like your new hair colour- very nice!!! I love it when I get my hair done- nothing like a bit of pampering to make one feel better!!!

Hope the rest of your Valentines day was wonderful.
Have a great weekend! :)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers