Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cool Dog.

Hi
This is Amber Rose, she pretty much loves to occupy my treadmill most of the time and she can look inside and see what we are up too or watch me in the kitchen but this style of hers is so funny we think she is pretty cool when she stretches out like that on the treadmill, must be nice to have a big stretch and cool your tummy at the same time, not the best photo but she gets excited if you go near her and moves, I had 1 shot at it and then she moved, worse than kids to capture this dog. LOL.

We have had a full on day and I keep looking at the clock thinking it must be near midnight. Rainee had a double Birthday party this morning and had to go dressed as a princess, she looked lovely but I ran out of time for a photo, bummer, she had her hair nice and a crown and lots of sparkly glitter dust on her face and glitter lip gloss but when we got there she got stage fright and clung to me for dear life so the glitter dust ended up on my black top and her hair went to mush. argggghhhh. But after a few of her good friends started to arrive she defrosted and we took her out to the playground to her friends and she was happy for us to leave. Then the other 3 and I belted off to the shops for some school socks and groceries and then flew home and unpacked it and they put bathers on and then back in the car to grab a bottle of sparkly and pick Rainee up who had a great time after all and then around to my girlfriends for hair cuts, swim and sausage sizzle. She ended up giving me a much needed revamp YAY, so now I am back to shorter hair and something I can blow dry and tizz up. Sooooo needed that.

Then we opened the bubbly and sat back in the heat while the kidlets swam and had nearly 6 hours in the pool. Even Zay was in for ages and his confidence has grown so much and Rainee is now like Trin, a pair of fishes together. It was hard getting them out of the pool to come home, even the temptation of taco's for tea was not moving them but I eventually got them home, bathed, tea, chill out and bed and they are sore and sorry for their wear n tear but hey it was fun while it lasted. Zay wore his tummy out on the boogey board and Rainee has some wrinkled pads of fingers still somewhere on the side of the pool and Trin has a sore leg. LOL. Pure exhaustion. I finally got to catch up with my girlfriend after 6 weeks of trying to get together, our first Christmas, New Year drink, how bad is that.

Countdown to school, yay big excitement in this house, last year I was so down about them going back to school, don't know why but this year is such a great year for Keelan, Year 7, he is senior class of his Primary school this year so I think that's pretty exciting. Trin is year 1 so it is the beginning of major learning for her, she is sooooo ready for that, I hope she has a wonderful year this year, I think she will love being in the playground with other years. Rainee well she was ready for school years ago, she has busted my ears all holidays about when is school starting, so I guess she is ready. Well enough from me, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Take care, Trace. Thanks for dropping by and Thankyou for leaving comments, they are greatly welcomed around here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Goodness me you have been busy! At the beginning of the holidays I am all for a break in routine but around the 1st week in January I'm ready for that routine back again. The girls have had enough of me and being at home.
Love that photo of your dog too what a laugh.

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Mikayla is very excited to be going to Kindy she keeps asking when it is Tuesday we got her uniform on Thursday she looks very cute she would fit in the bag and gets a bit lost under the hat but she is happy and that is all that matters!!
Hope the return to school runs smoothly for you all

Kim

Anonymous said...

There is never a dull moment in your family.LOL Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! So do you only have one kidlet at home now? Love to see a pic of your new hairdo - I cut all mine off before Chrissy and it is so nice to not have to spend half an hour fixing the bloody thing.LOL Court :)


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers