Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FRESH




How awesome and inviting do these babies look???????????????? We went to Donnybrook today and stocked up on their absolutely beautiful, fresh, straight from the growers paddock to you produce, I am in lurrrvvve with the look of these fruit and vegies, everything you pick up is crisp and snap fresh. OHHHH it doesnt get anymore divine than that almost beats chocolate in my eyes. I am very envious of the people who live in Donnybrook and get to shop fresh for this whenever they please. You just can't beat it but I guess I am very grateful that I can go that way to deliver Keelan and indulge every 3 weeks. We usually crunch our way home with the Pink lady apples as they are the best in our eyes. LOL.

That is the most exciting thing of my day really, the kidlets played up a storm while their Aunty and Cousin stayed, they really love to prove how bad a parent I am when we have company, little darlings they are. Zay nearly needed stitches to his back this morning when he fell on a broken handle on his cupboard and opened his back up with the exposed screws and D.H.'s comment tonight, " mmmm I have been waiting for that to happen" durr why has it taken you so long to fix it??????????????? Before that they had been really running amok being silly and I had just been in and threatened war but the giggling and antics kept going and so Zay came off second best. Seriously I am starting to dread having visitors these days for fear of what the terrible trio are going to think up to do, they just plot how to be really bad and with Tim's family they really don't have to do much before I cop an earful about how they should be raised and all the wrongs that are happening. After they have visited I am ready to scream, they upset me so much by the constant critisism, of course being that they are so perfect they just don't see what reality is like. I guess you could say I was the wife they never thought he would end up with, of all the girlfriends he had and believe me their were heaps, I was probably the least likely they would have picked for him but hey it happened and I am here and we all can't do too much about it now. I just wish I was strong enough to put them in their place and not take it all on board.

Well moving right along that was the vent I really needed, tomorrow is dedicated to book covering and getting everything ready to walk out the door come Monday morning. I hope to recover from Today's episode enough to tolerate cooking with the kidlets over the weekend and get my life SWEET again. I think a day at the day spa and a hair makeover would do wonders for me right now, ohhhhh a girl can dream can't she!!!!!!!!!!
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorenzo said...

w0w! looks like healthy and delicious! specially the strawberries. too bad strawberries don't sprout everywhere here in the philippines. Just in Baguio, the coldest spot here in the philippines. but at least we have some mangoes. heheh

Sharon Manning said...

My brother used to live in Manjimup until 2 years ago when he moved to Karratha - we used to love stopping in at Donnybrook on the way down and stocking up on Pink Lady apples and then on the way home for all our veggies! I miss that :-(
How you parent your kids is nobody's business but your own!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Trace, my heart is with you on that one (family in laws) I am the exact same in my hubby's family eyes - we need to chat about this in person. Just know you are not alone. Love Court xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers