Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Missing these 2 enormously.


Hi
I am hanging out to see these 2 on Friday night. I don't know kidlets you can't sometimes live with them but you most definitely can't live without them. The jigsaw is coming along nicely, I should be saying the layouts are coming along nicely but it is nice for a change to focus on something different. Today I got Trin and we sorted out the girls rooms, far out they are terribly messy little creatures, I will not repeat the worst thing I found but Miss Rainee will be having a talking to when she returns. We now know who has light fingers in the house, Trin and Zay found all their little prized possessions in Rainee's basket, hidden in all nook and cranies, they just went mad when they started to find all their little goodies. LOL. Anyway it is now cleansed, dusted, polished and ready for the next mess they create in next to no time. We then started on Zaylan's room but thankfully his just needed a tidy up of toys, he doesn't tend to live in his room like the girls do at times. Although I think he is a part creator of the mess in the girls room as he is always with them.
Trin requested meat pancakes for lunch sometime this week so I got busy and made them some, they really enjoyed them and lucky for Tim they left him some. We had roast lamb last night just so I had cold meat to make them.Posted by PicasaWe have had a T.V. free day today, I am so motivated to do housework with music playing so we have been rocking away to lots of different bands, Trin played Barbies this arvo while I did some jigsaw and Zay played with his cars, I will be getting strict on the T.V. watching this year as Trin will spend all day in front of it and is so grumpy by the end of the day so it is going to be limited.
Tomorrow morning we are off to the movies as I promised them today when they helped clean up, Trin got tickets for her Birthday and they are still on the fridge, they expire this month. That is about the only news around here ATM. Take care, Trace.

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Oh I so understand where you are coming from re Girls' bedrooms!
I miss my big girl too and she is missing us terribly. But she will be home for 5 minutes and she'll be saying she misses her boyfriend! You can't win LOL.
Enjoy the holidays.


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers