Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy with life and Stuff.

Hi
I was doing so good with my posts but life got really busy over the weekend and really hasn't stopped, the Go karts made the male gender of this household very happy over the weekend although the 1st race had me biting my nails and not wanting to look due to a crazy driver who wanted to run over our men. Too much for Mum and I to watch so we left before they had their second race but Keelan did well and was happy to be racing again as was Tim and Brad (Brother).

Sunday we started a yard cleanup so Mum and Dad's caravan would fit under the carport, that led to Dad having to raise the height of the carport and then major garden changes happened after that, we have chopped down some trees and have a new garden bed to beautify but after about 4 loads to the dump this Sunday we will start chopping back out the front, the Lady who used to own this house planted trees and shrubs so close together and although it is private it has all become too boxed in. So we still have a long way to go.

Today has been a really sad day with Heath Ledger passing away. We know the family from Speedway many years ago and I just thought he was such a talented actor so it is really tragic to be taken so young when he had so much more to give us, another good guy gone!!!

School holidays are going great but the kidlets are getting bored and I feel bad that I have not been able to give them a pleasant break away by the coast and time to really chill as a Family it gets hard trying to fill in time with not a lot of choices other than home, home and home.
I have some layouts I did early last week so I will hopefully get them on here tomorrow.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers