Monday, January 14, 2008

Jigsaw finished!

Hi
The kidlets and I finished the jigsaw today, I have to add that Tim picked this jigsaw out and although it showed a scene on the front it was not the same scene as on this jigsaw, I think they all got a bit drunk at the fair and the vicar and his wife are the ones at the front horrified. LOL. Luckily the kidlets have not really picked up what it was all about, they only gave you a few clues on the box but I just tend to do jigsaws by looking for pieces, Tim on the other hand wanted to refer to something all the time. It was fun and we all have had our goes at it, mainly me as I am an addict once I start but I will miss having it to do at night, Keelan is trying to find another one he thought he had so we can get that started.

We picked the kidlets up on the weekend, it was great to see them and they have missed each other as well, I feel very refreshed and happy to have them all home and I have not found it too different with the work load, I think they all tend to occupy each other more with 4 than with 2 of them. Zay has bonded with Keelan's skateboard today and for 3 he is amazing, I dont know the lingo like Keelan but he has Zay balancing up on 1 end already as well as other tricks. He is more of a dare devil than Keelan was at that age, I just take a deep breath and look the other way sometimes. eeeckks.

I am getting asked now what is happening tomorrow so I have my thinking cap on for things we can do this week to keep them occupied and happy, there is plenty here to do but we will have to have some outings along the way. I hope to get some layouts done this week, Mum and I did an OTP on the weekend and Keelan did one also and they turned out great, we also made some cards Saturday night, Mum's card group Ladies each make 12 cards a year to donate to the hospital shop for them to sell so I made 2 of each of mine and gave them to her to help her reach her 12, Keelan also made cards with us and did a fantastic job, I will have to share his cards with you but we are going to finish them off on the weekend when Mum is here, they just need to be stamped with greetings. Enough from me now. Have a happy Tuesday, Take care. Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers