Friday, January 25, 2008

McQueen mad kid.

Hi
I posted a while ago about adding all Zay's new Lightening McQueen goodies to his room and this is how it look now, he is so happy with it, he has watched this movie until he has worn it out and I mean literally, so he is so wrapped sleeping with McQueen each night. LOL. Keelan asked him tonight if he wants to swap beds but he is not budging from his McQueen room. If you are wondering why he has a rope in his toy box well he just loves ropes, he ties up his cars and tows them and he can perfectly bundle it together in loops like his Dad does, it is just a funny connection he has with rope, I think he was a cowboy in another life. LOL.




Had coffee with a girlfriend today and the kidlets got to play with their friends so that was great. Keelan is having his friend over tomorrow night for a sleepover so he is excited about that, Sunday he is off with his Dad in the arvo so we will be getting gardening done bright and early before the heat and before Keelan has to be dropped off. Next week we have Tim's sister and son coming to stay and then when Keelan comes back later in the week it will be time to get books covered and everything marked. The kidlets are getting more excited each day and the girls ask each morning is it school day yet, Keelan thinks they are totally off the richter scale but hey I am not knocking the enthusiasm in fact I can feel a little of it creeping in myself. LOL.

I have haircuts booked for next Saturday and another catchup with another Girlfriend so my days for the countdown of school return are filling up rather fast. I am getting very used to sleep ins so that may take some getting over however I will welcome a home that stays clean for most of the day. Just Zay left home with me this year so that will be a big change for me but I am looking forward to one on one time with him in between study and housework and have promised him coffee and shake mornings with just us 2 by the beach.

Have a great Australia Day tomorrow, it is great to be an Aussie and live in this truly amazing wonderful country with space, freedom, unreal beaches and countryside. I am a proud Aussie through and through.
Take care. Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bedroom!!! My boys would have loved that when they were younger!Court xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers