Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikayla Marie,


Big Happy Birthday wishes going out to my Niece Mikayla today, have a great Day honey and I am glad you have 2 of your cousins with you to celebrate, have some party food for us.
I took Trin and Zay to the movies this morning to see Alvin and the chipmonks. The kidlets munched away on popcorn and M&M's the whole movie!! When we got into the cinema I sat back on the chair and said to Zay "Ahh I might have a sleep now," he quickly and very loudly replied "No sun is out outside, you not go to sleep Mum." So I asked why I couldn't sleep if the sun was out, to which he replied "You no sleep when sun is out Mum, you sleep only when it is dark." now I know why he roars at me so loud if I happen to sneek a Nana nap some days, the sun is still out. Out of the mouth of a 3 year old, they really have it all worked out dont they.

I have caught up on ironing in the heat of the day (fruitcake) but it had to be done but someone who dislikes being hot I sure know how to subject myself to more heat. Especially for near on 2 hours. Another thing I decided about myself today is that if I dislike ironing as much as I do why do I buy clothes that require so much ironing, nearly everyone of my going out clothes is an ironing job. Really don't have that one worked out too well. I guess I buy what looks nice to my eye instead of hunting for the non iron garments. Well better go and drink another gallon of water, I am on a detox ATM so no goodies entering my mouth, the headache started today and that whole distant feeling you get when the body has to sort itself out, but I am already feeling more energetic which is why I really need to persist with it, low carbs and no chocolate which kills me but I have to get myself back on track with things, 2008 is my year to get off the excess kilos I have gained from my last 3 pregnancies and with a better body I am hoping to also have a clearer mind, so sick of fuzzy heads and loss of brain function IYKWIM. Study starts for me in Feb and want to be like a sponge and take it all in not have it all bounce off.
Well take care of you, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Trace- don't you do the scrunch test??? Whenever I am shopping for clothes, I give the item a good scrunch- if it looks all creased- I don't buy it!!! LOL- cuts down on that terrible chore called ironing!!!

How's the jigsaw going? - finished yet?? We love jigsaws but we have never had a 'no picture' one. May have to look out for one!!!

Have a great day!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers